If you have an Adverse Event Explorer account please log in below.
AdverseEvents Explorer is a web based application that makes in-depth and detailed post-approval drug safety information accessible, actionable,
and predictable through the RxSuite of analytics and an intuitive, easy to use interface.
With AdverseEvents Explorer you will be able to:
- Use RxSignal to identify drugs that may be subject to a future FDA warning
- Use RxScore to compare and benchmark drugs to drug class and indication
- Track historical side effect trend data
- Search for post-marketing safety information on drugs, indications, and drug classes
- Receive real-time drug safety alerts through Drug Safety Monitor emails
- Stay a step ahead with an information advantage that cannot be found anywhere else
For more information about our Adverse Event Explorer service please click here
and to learn about subscription options, please contact us at email@example.com
AdverseEvents Explorer is best experienced using Chrome, Firefox, and the latest version of Internet Explorer. It is compatible ONLY with IE9 and above and will not work with IE8. If you use IE8, please either upgrade your browser or ask your IT department to get in touch with your Product Specialist or Sales Representative, Thank you.